Friday 1 October 2010

have you ever done it with a girl?

"Have you ever been with a girl?" Is a Question I'm often asked by my female friends, and Yes I have been with girls and had girl friends until I was 19 but excuse me once you've had cock there's no going back! ;-) I suppose its just natural innocent curiosity and nothing more, but its a question that annoys me. When I say yes I then tell them that no I don't think I would go there again. I think you can never be sure thou, sexuality is such a complex and dynamic thing that we are still soo afraid of and place soo much of our identity- money- and time trying to concrete

I think its funny though how we are curious to what makes these apparent "decisions" its not like I ever woke up and thought, "I know- a really good idea- I'm going to be gay" can't we all just accept people as they come? Yeah I'm gay and I don't continually ask all my straight friends if they would sleep with the same sex. Or maybe.. I should, ruffle them up abit!! Mmm give me ideas.... :-)

Leave a comment on the fun and weird or annoying questions you've been asked lately..

4 comments:

  1. I've never done it with a girl. It seems like a boring answer. But they always forget to ask the juicy stuff like, Have I ever done it with a straight guy? Yes honey. And sometimes your boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most annoying question that I get asked is: "Which one of you is the woman?" I always answer with...which one of you is the woman?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha! Yeah I think that shit is hilarious, they always catch you when you least expect it too.. I wish they would ask some more interesting questions... I reacon secretly str8 women want to "turn" gay guys or something like its some kind of turn on...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youre so right: once youve had cock, theres no going back.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete