Tuesday 12 October 2010

3 things

I'm moving today. currently I'm sitting on the floor on my lap top with boxes lying around me waiting for help to arrive and take me to my new house. Although its excited, it seems that this time has been abit of a build up, a road that hasn't been exactly easy.

I absolutely love change but I also tend to avoid those big life changing decisions until I have no other choice but to do them. When faced with huge change it seems that there is also the potential for new growth, spiritually, and mentally, that I for one am not ashamed to admit I'm afraid of. A friend of mine has a theory of pebble rock boulder, that life has a way of guiding you, and giving you hints along the way, some hints don't go away, turn into rocks ie. big hints and eventually turn into boulders, where you have no choice, to in my case move.

Im afraid because...
1* Financially its going to cost me more money.
2* Im scared of the change of my life, my life becoming unpredictable
3* Being single

...well I hope this is normal anyway, surely we've all went through big changes at some stage?

Leave a comment telling me when you was faced with a big life changing decision you had to make below........

No comments:

Post a Comment