Friday 22 October 2010

Charlie.... you look like you have just seen a ghost...

Well I did it!! I went to see Charlie st. Cloud, with the heart throb that is- Zac Effron!! Wow, almost every screen was like an OGASAM for me- ESPECIALLY when he took his top off!! wow!! he is some hunk!! My friend who I was with didnt think too much of it, but I loved it- if you loved the series the Ghost whisperer (and possibly twilight fans too) you will love this film!! At one point in the film a couple even walked out!! and it was in this kind of like cupboard in the back rather than a big screen with a 5.40pm showing for the evening... well I think Zac deserves more than that!!- quite funny really though... Also the place where it is shot is absolutely beautiful! Beware though if you dont like cheesey movies steer clear- this one tops them all!!!

Last weekend was also a bit of a crazy one with my mom and her gang down from Birmingham, I showed them my new place and showed them the sights (well the local pubs) around here!! we also went to see some live music at a crazy Lovely place in the North Laine! All my friends were out in force too which was great, cuz atm I need a good ol' cheer up!! :) This week has been a chilled one, Ive catched up on sleep, and booked a ticket to go and see a friend in Andaucia,(Cordoba to be exact) which Im sooo excited for next month!! that is deffinetly going to be a good trip and one to mark off my list (see 20 things to do b4 Im 30).. well almost.. I still have to go and see my friend eli at some point in the fabulous Barcelona!! Obviously I miss both of them here in Brighton, but its great knowing you have lovely friends to visit in hot places...

Im also going to be volunteering next week to in London to help make a giant puppet- I cant wait for that one! Ill keep you posted with photos and gossip from the up and coming week!! well catch up soon.. Luke xx

1 comment:

  1. you're so right...zac effron is HOT. haven't seen that movie yet, though.

    ReplyDelete