Sunday 3 October 2010

Life...

Cool!! Sorry to be so cheesy but hello blog buddies! Im here today after only leaving the house once, from my day filled with Art and Film watching. My project at the moment for college has meant me making Kitch dolls. Im really enjoying this feat!! Ive made 3 soo far. But I have been very busy this week with lots of different things going on. The guilt has finnally meant me staying in for a whole day and working hard, Im now determind not to loose balance again and to keep on track with things.

Well Sheffield was lovely, at the moment though England is exceptionally rainy which meant it was kind of a wash out! I saw some amazing sculpture though and brought some cool dvds... finnally brought Avatar... how good is that film? Ive brought Charlie and the Chocolate factory, and Waynes world!! Which are all ace films!! I want to Build my DVD colection up with some really worthy DVDs!! I Love film!! and I want to make time for them!! O and recently I also brought MORE Ali Mc Beal!! Whom I love!! Claista Flockheart!! She is soo funny!! I know its an old series, but Ive recently rekindled my love for it!! and I want more!! So your likely to find me curled up in a ball of paper mache watching TV for the next month!! :)

Ive got lots on my mind lately with home life, I will be moving soon I hope. Im really excited for the change in the spinning wheel of life, that seems to be ever turning, whether we like it or not. Ive been avoiding this for a long time, but its finally time to accept a new phase of my life!

Gosh time seems to be flying by aswell, Octobers just begun, and before long it will be Novemeber... it seems soo wierd!! Im so greatful this year has been so amazing though and Ive had soo much fun! Anyway, hope you are all enjoying yourselves?

Ive also made some changes to my blog and added a few new pages, Feel free to check them out to and leave a comment..

Ciao!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment