Saturday 23 October 2010

top 3 websites

3 websites that have changed my life!

1- www.postcrossing.com

I love receiving mail, but all I ever get is bank statements, this project of sending random postcards across the world, and receiving random postcards, has made my postbox extraordinarily happy!

2- www.facebook.com

Of course the Love me or hate me facebook site! Wow.. fancy being nosey? we all do.. this website is fantastic, upload all your photos, comment, and stay in touch, reconnect, and update each other, with friends that you may have thought were gone from your life forever.

3- www.couchsurfing.com

Fantastic website that completely changed my year this year. It had me opening my front doors to strangers, for a free place to stay, and I in turn had a free place to stay whilst traveling this summer. I completely recommend this website for anyone with an open heart, and an open mind.

Whats your top 3?? remember it can be anything! Leave a comment below, and check these websites out!

No comments:

Post a Comment