Wednesday 13 October 2010

The 20 something bucket list

Hi! My move went well, Although I'm currently sleeping on a blowup mattress that when I wake up I seem to be lying on the floor... lets just say its not a very good 1 ey? I just went to the gym and did my first Hip Hop dance class too!! It was soo good, even if the moves were little fast for me to keep up with.

Also, its time to CELLLLEBRATTTE CELEBRATING THE FACT Ive actually past the 100 post mark, what does this mean??? does this mean Im a "serious blogger?? errr maybe...

Well after looking at 20sb.net website a website for 20 something bloggers, people are always posting crazy tasks for each other.. one of which was 20 things to do before Im 30.. sooo here I go..

1- Go on a poetry course and start writing

2- Learn a language

3- Volunteer at an animal sanctuary

4- Study further after my course to become an Art Therapist

5- Go back to New york

6- Travel around America, taking in...
.The Grand Canyon
.The Mardi Gras in New Orleans
.See traditional blues in the Deep south

7-Tour Southern Africa and trek Kilimanjaro

8- Visit Australia and see my friends

9- Exhibit my work at a gallery

10- Buy a caravan and live in it

11- Make a film

12- Go on an activist training course with Greenpeace

13- Own a dog

14- Grow my own food

15- Visit the Edinburgh fringe festival

16- See Finland in the snow, including the northern lights

17- Volunteer for the Samaritans

18- Visit Canada and see Natalie

19- Visit Spain and visit my friends there

20- Create a website for my art.

I will make a separate page for these too, and endeavour to make them happen... I love having ambitions for things... even if they don't always happen....

If you have made a similar list or feel inspired to do so.. leave a comment or a link to your page below....

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR BUCKET LIST!
    It makes me wanna create my very own one!
    And actually many of your plans overlap with my goals.
    - i want to go back to NY and LIVE there.
    - want to travel to all these places you listed, including climbing Kilimandjaro.
    - i wanna study further and get my PhD
    - exhibit my work...

    Your inspiring me, thats good!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You MUST visit NOLA and experience all that is Mardi Gras...a vacation you would NEVER forget, even if you tried!
    Some girlfriends and I are flying to NYC in March...can't WAIT!!
    Loving this list...good luck:)

    ReplyDelete