Friday 15 October 2010

Frieze.. put your hands in the air

Blogs away!!! I almost never got time to write this post what with my mom and friends coming down, lack of computer at my new house etc. But there we go..

Yesterday I went to the Frieze Art fair in London Regency park.. I was very very impressed. What I love about London is the sheer diversity of people here, different skin colours and tones from all over the world, faces, personalities, body's, and the fashion here, its all so diverse and so hard to label a "Londoner" because "Londoners" are international people. Now Frieze is a totally different kettle of fish, it makes art as big business, theres people here from all over the world, showcasing both international art and international galleries. Theres a huge sculpture park to see- for free!! but you have to pay to see the art within.

As someone who at this moment would consider myself an artist, but who doesn't really connect with that world, of art as big business, I still took alot out of it going, its £15 to get in and is open for the rest of the weekend, if you get a chance pop up and have a look... its definitely worth the trouble. You will get to feel, whats "Hot" in Fine Art at the moment, and spend an few hours doing something you love.. heres some pics from my travels:



The Art walks around



Modern Art is Rubbish- and also burbs and moves..





Fags for nothing




I am the egg man

No comments:

Post a Comment