Saturday 9 October 2010

desision desisions!!

Ow yeah!!! Here I go again!! a week since my last post now, and a very mixed week at that. At the moment me and Neil are no longer together. After alot of talking and alot of deciding. I think its best to look after myself. so Im moving!! This week I wont lie, has been a tuffy!! loads of things on my mind, but I have been unhappy for a while, and I dont want to stay in a situation like that anymore!! We are still going to be top top friends though, and he is a great guy- but it just doesn't work on a relationship level..

Soo Ive been looking at a place for a while, and Ive finally found a lovely room sharing with a friend of a friend called Helen, shes lovely and crafty (likes making things) like me!! sooo no doubt we'll be avoiding the needles lodged in the carpets and picking cupcake crumbs off the floors constantly!! yey!! and the fact its 2 minutes from my old place and got loads of botiquey type shops aswel as being 2 minutes from the beach!!! :)

My friend Carise has been down from Sheffield too, and it has actually been nice weather down here atm, soo we had fish and chips on the beach, which was amazing!! We met at Glastonbury festival this year and She is such an amazing Friend. Definitely like we have always known each other or something!!

Ive also been hard at work, after having a major bitch fit early this week, over the thought I wasn't doing enough work. Now I'm on it and ready to go!! :) Ive just been making Santa's all this week- Ive just made one stuck up the chimney!! achoooo!! they are getting better too which is good, considering my sewing is quite basic!! :) anyway, speak to you all soon blog buddies, Luke xxx

1 comment:

  1. aw honey you ok? big love and see you very soon!

    ReplyDelete