Sunday 31 October 2010

Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween readers, its official tomorrow is November, the nights are getting shorter by the day.. This week has had me all over this country it has been amazing to visit Birmingham and see all my friends, today it is soo nice to be relaxing at home however, sometimes I just need time to myself, recharge, before I go charging off again.

Last night was White Night here in Brighton, an arts festival, with crazy visual happenings going on all round the city, I spent the majority of the night relaxing and catching up with friends down at >compARTment , an arts collective that have taken over derilict space in Brightons Open Market, and are all working together to make Brighton the ever fun place it is to live, the great thing about it though is that it had a really community feel to it, which I love and thrive upon,with Live music, an outdoor cinema space, food, wine, theatre, free screenprinting, glassmaking workshops and so much more. Brilliant.

I was working however the next day so I was on my best behavior I can promise you.. What did anyone else get upto?

Im also having abit of trouble with public transport of late... Im loosing tickets left right and centre (In Birmingham I lost my card and ended up having to buy another ticket- bummer)and today I even managed to get on the wrong train and end up at the airport.. which would have been funny was I not already late with my phone not waking me up.. technology.. who ever heard of an automaticaly updating phone for daylight saving?.. its just too advanced for me ;P and for that matter why do we even have daylight saving? Needless to say my supervisor, being much more dedicated to Waterstones than me was not pleased in the slightest, I felt so bad... but I also just wanted my bed. hehe

Anyway Im off to carve myself a pumpkin!! Happy halloween readers.. speak to you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment