Monday 15 November 2010

Im sorry!!


Soo sorry for the lack of posts in the last week and a half- believe me Ive felt guilty everyday for it! What with my jetsetter life style its hard to keep up (he says with a tongue in cheek! Alls well here, am still settling into my new place. Ive been ill, went out and had a groovy time- check out my-single-self!! Im quite excited to be going to Cordoba on Friday- Omg- am I!!! Bonfire night was also brilliant! and Ive now found a Latin dance class at my gym- with possibly the hottest latin dancer ever- although I do need to go to my gym more!! Ive got loads to write about any way.. heres some photos of my current work for uni that Im doing at the moment.. they are entitled, "kitch dolls" Basically Im going to be performing a short film, with random craziness- It will only be a short film, but its a start huh? and it will be one to mark off my list too!! Leave a comment and tell me what you think, Im also changing the Interesting things at the top there so check it out! please feel free to leave a comment or tell me off for not writing anything!... xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment