Saturday 27 November 2010

why I blog

Why did I start blogging? Well ever the one to ramble on, and loving writing my own stuff, and wanting to keep the world updated with my antics also. I decided to go for it, and make a blog. My blog has totally been a journey, Ive used it to review to post things up and also tread that fine line of hanging out my dirty washing in public... always a funny adventure, Ive used it to grow up, and also I hope to inspire others.

Things change though the same as people do, Ive been on and off 20 something bloggers, promoting my blog, but I love to know the feeling that people I know are reading my blog, it is a great feeling that. Yeah I might not be the most consistent blogger out there but I do love it. Its great random strangers reading my blog, but it must be quite boring if you don't know the person, and I know I want this blog to be about lots of things- not just one thing, although I'm sometimes not sure what threads it all together, that's me. Are we all not like that? The answers probably no and that is what makes the blogging community so brilliant and interesting, we are all so different.

I put a post up a few months ago on 20sb regarding why people stat blogging, there was such a varied response. It seems that there was alot of people just wanting to vent themselves and have a place to feel heard! Writing for me is so theraputic, theres no judgement you can just keep going, not worrying what the other person might think, but I also don't want to be just posting "my all" up here- Ill leave that for my diary!! (or should I call it verbal-diary-a)

Anyway, leave a comment or funny response should you be inclined to do so below, xxx

1 comment:

  1. hey I don't know if you saw all the response this is generating over at 20sb. But I hope like I said to see you around the forums there, alot!
    -Erin McCarthy

    ReplyDelete