Tuesday 28 September 2010

Winters Bone

Its officially past my bed time.. but I can't sleep!! Im way too hyper, cuz just befor I went to bed I did the unthinkable and drank a sugarific drink.. and now Im on sugars floating candy cloud... ahhh! which of course will be ok, until I have to get up tommorrow. Ive had a good few days, and managed to calm down a few notches, to fit some "ME" time in... I did some yoga today which deffo chilled me out, Im hoping to start the gym soon, and commit to going and getting fit, and back in shape.

Yesterday me and Neil actually did get together... at last! It seems like we havnt really had any time together since Ive been back for one reason or another. We went to see Winters Bone!! Wow, that film was deep. Set in Missouri, its a story of girl and her determination to find her missing dad, in time before she and her family are kicked out of their home by the law. This film is beautiful.. now I dont care what Neil was saying about Missouri being like hell, I thought it looked amazing!! I actually would love to go!! all those woods and the lovely country music!! yeah.. ok Im being idealistic.. and I would probably be killed within the first day of being there ;-) This film though has loads of drug overtones, with village secrets, and the girls determination to feed her family is amazing. This isnt like a typical american film-- for those of you who liked "Precious" and enjoyed it I would say "go see it!!".

Tommorrow Im going to be helping out on the greenpeace stall which will be cool, and Ill also be doing more art aswell!! At some point Im also going to reinvent my blog also.. something Ive been meaning to do for a while.. I need a space for my art and for street art.. also I need to start writing it more.. sorry guys for being so inconsistent!! Hope you enjoy it anyway.. Leave a comment Below xxx thanx xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment