Friday 24 September 2010

Scott pilgrim vs. the world


Hubba Hubba!!

Hello Hello! Hope youre all fine and dandy! Well Autumn definitely seems to be drawing in, its making me feel quite cosy, I love the need for jumpers around this time of year, and of course we need new clothes so a good excuse to reinvent yourself too. :) Yesterday was an amazing full moon and the start of the Harvest festival, also being a more preferred time to retreat to the local picture house to see SCOTT PILGRIM!!

Theres quite a few good films out at the moment, Winters Bone, Cyrus, and awaiting the new harry, but I wanted to go and see Scott Pilgrim for a while! The absolute geek god of film Micheal Cera, living with his gay best Friend and sharing the same bed- for me alone was deffo a thumbs up-haha. After watching Kick Ass Earlier this year, and being disappointed with it THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN!! I mean in my eyes any film with Nicolas cage in it sort of makes me frown.... and that hit girl was just too violent for its target market! This film, was an entirely entertaining flick for the mass market! I certainly couldn't find an fault in it. If you wanna laugh and see good looking people beat the hell out of each other.. this is the movie for you!

I'm off to London again today to see the Edvard Muybrige exhibit at the Tate, very exciting, this guy practically invented film. Ill also see one of my best friends who has just recently moved there! Theres also soo much going on in Brighton its not true, got events coming out of my ears! Ive booked tickets to see The Mystery Jets in October, going to Sheffield (setting of the film full monty) next Thursday too to party- it all systems go! I must find time to study I must find time to study! Anyway, Has anyone seen any good films lately? anything new to report? Thanks for reading will right soon,
Luke x

2 comments:

  1. Been wanting to see that movie...I've been a fan of Micheal Cera since Superbad. That's got to be one of the most ridiculously hilarious movies of all time!
    Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael Cera is my geek crush, I adore him but I didn't love Scott Pilgrim.

    ReplyDelete