Wednesday 8 September 2010

grrr

arghhh! Im so pissed at my self, as Ive just deleted all my pics from my holiday which is like the most annoying thing to happen to me write now, my stupid blackberry deleted all my numbers and the majority of my pics from holiday!! darn technology, BURN IT BURN IT ALLL!!!

Weellll end of Carrie moment!! currently I am baking cupcakes for a couch surfing meetup, and I have also made a trifile... which Im not sure I trust.. its lucking suspiciously lumpy... well.. I think with custard you really just need to buy it in a tin.. and not risk making it instant.. trust me lumpy burnt custard is a nono!!

Im also really looking forward to going away ( I know- again? you sigh ) but it was soo cheap and just befor I go back to college too!! (thats when the hard work starts.... Im going to st. Ives in Cornwall, and Im soo excited for it!! I think this holiday is going to rock!! xxpeace

No comments:

Post a Comment