Saturday 4 September 2010

and Im back

Hey there!! Ive literally just got back had a bath and unpacked! Wow so brighton.. Im currently sitting just off st. James street with some drug/ alcholic shouting outside my window, its like, o welcome home luke!

almost 20 hours on a coach from Berlin has deffo worn me out, but Im sure after some home cooked grub curtosy of Neil Ill be feeling fighting fit in no time.

Wow so the news has anyone seen what happend to Tony Blair at a booksigning in Dublin? I wouldn't have been someone on the other side throwing my heels at him ;) although the war in Iraq and Afganistan was something that has deffo stired up alot of shit, he has done alot for this country and for the stability in Ireland, yes I would have been there protesting, as I compleately disagree with our motives for being there in the first place, and the danger we have put people in. Not including the facts that we didnt have evidence of Nuclear weapons.

After my trip through Europe, I have really seen the scars left by Humans, on peoples lives.. and the shit that people have been dragged threw, wow, I hope we have learned. Although I feel we have gone forward in many ways in some ways I think we actually want to stir things up for ourselves, it seems the world had alot to learn.

Discuss... Leave a comment xxx

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment