Saturday 28 August 2010

poem

Patari Prison
This poem wrote in a old soviet prison in Estonia
it provoked such strong feelings in me that I had to write straight away!
Please leave a comment and tell me what you think

Tricks playing with your mind
its so scary when you walk along a barren hall
you think hear a noise
stop
start
go, run down the halls,
up and down stairs
now your scared
too many movies I fear
but this overgrown hell hole
barren and dead
has taken lives and imprisoned in its chambers
the thoughts of the abuse
suffering and regret seep out the walls here
the dead want to speak to you
to hear their sorry point of view
cuz their scared too

2 comments:

  1. That poem is haunting...not somewhere I'd ever like to get stuck!
    I don't know why, but I just reread your last post, and noticed that I missed the part where you are staying in a hostel...I'm a little obsessed and interested with those places because I've never seen(in person) or been to one...and probably because of the movie Hostel--seen it? pretty frightening--so I'm wondering, how is this place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was amazing, its called Euphoria! thats exactly why I havnt watched that movie!! I watched saw 2 and never slept in about a month! Yeah it was ultra freindly and very different I was staying in a dorm room, which is like super cheap!! I think if you are ever traveling on your own its the best way to do it, hostel- do it!!

    ReplyDelete