Thursday 19 August 2010

the island

Terve again from the Turku Alchipelagos! Im currently nestled nicely in a Island called Pargas, Im just about to rest my lips into fab cappuchino, and have dragged myself away from the beach and a swim. Pargas is the start of thes islands, and its such a lovely chilled out place, I have been walking around, seeing some lovely sights and churches parks, and now am just near the beach and have jumped off a diving board there... how fun.

Im loving it still here, It was deffo time to leave the farm, as nice as it was, I did get bored, being active... well maybe slightly hyperactive, I wasnt really given enough to do. I understand this would be heaven for some people, lovely food, lake swimming, bikeriding, reading.. But for me it was time to leave. Boy-ö-boy Im glad I did, yesterday being my first day in Turku I went to the castle and enjoyed the weather.. well the rain.. and went for a drink with some couchsurfers... its a fun world!!

Tommorrow Ill head off to Hämeenlina, Im staying with a couchsurfer, and Im quite excited for that, then its off to Helsinki to see my beloved Neil for 4 days!

Hope you are all good, see you soon, Luca xx
Leave a comment if you like it would be great to here from you..

No comments:

Post a Comment