Thursday 19 August 2010

A story of me

I can feel happy and sad, Im independently vocal
but I really think its important to take the good with the bad,
Taking you all back to the start
Being artistic means you can take things to heart
Born and raised Ive see happy days
Listening to what you teacher says
Wanting a simple happy life living by the sea,
never underestimate the power inside of me,
cuz Im corageous, and contageous
spiritually outrageous,
Loving new things and Living out my dreams,
these are some of my philisophical themes
wanting to make a difference on this earth
something Ive had inside of me since birth
Ive learned the hard way what loyalty can mean
you would too if you'd been were Ive been,
Being with me can drive you round the bend
but if I call you a friend Ill be with you to the end
Dont underestimate the powers that be
Cuz its not always what is meant to be will be..

No comments:

Post a Comment