Wednesday 25 August 2010

Goodbye Finland?

A whizz around finland, and then Im gone. Wow what an amazing trip... so far... and it went by so quickly.

Ive farmed.. abit.. tried my best to keep up with the partying locals., Laughed alot, met loads of new frieds, experienced a whole new culture, cities, countryside, lakes, beaches, excellent views, food, and some of the best hospitality Ive ever experienced off total strangers.

Today Ive been to Saumenlinna- Finlands very own island fortress for my last day in this beautiful country. Dispite the (torrential) rain I have had a fantastic time. I got the chance to climb aboard one of Finlands only Submarines, and experienced Finland's military history. Interestingly enough although the islands history is military, today it survives as almost a little village a 20minute ferry ride from Helsinki.. On rising land I might add!!

It was nice to spend some time with Neil also,we stayed in 3 different types of accomodationand alot of lugging around my backpack like some kind of oversized Turtle- at one point I thought my legs would actualy give way!

However Im really excited for the next part of my trip.. and all the fun Im going to have.. and this, only brings smiles, its not goodby finland, only see you soon, Ill deffo be back!!

For now though its hello Estonia... only 2hours ferry away and now Im in the craziest damn hostel ever!! Im here with some tantric music going on!! woop!!

please leave a comment I would love to here from you, ciao for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment