Tuesday 2 February 2010

wow finally I get to write my blog, countless times I have clicked on the new post button.. tried to write something but nothing comes out... I feel its because I havnt actually allowed myself to sit down and rest!!

Just producing more hands for my project and having fun doing it!! I got my dyslexia assesment back so hopefully I can get funding for that too..

Ive also been feeling really anxious over my personal impact with climate change, I know Im compleatly at square one in terms of learning more about it and what I am to do, but Im just one of those people who wants to see an instant change- something that just isnt going to happen!! Putting too much presure on myself to do everything, and then the reality is that I dont get anything done!! lol!! o well at least I can laugh at myself!!

Some of you will know I am involved in couchsurfing- and internet community who help to bring people together through kipping on someones couch, you create a profile and people can experience a new place in a different way, helping to provide an instant friend!! :-) I however as yet have not actually had anyone kip on my couch yet, but I have met some really cool people through it!! A girl who I met the other week-eli from barcelona, who I went to the royal pavilian on a free day and another guy called cosimo from rome went to the infamous cowely club to enjoy some all male caberet!! THIS WAS NOT A NORMAL CABERET- may I add that Nothing is normal in the cowely club!! there was a hilarious skit in which a man in a thong stuck red ballons to himself.. and then proceeded to pop.. all but one which he let into the air..with his thong attatched, a man on a ukelele who apparently knew where the ladybirds go when its cold outside... its a secret but Ill tell u anyway..they are under his stairs (there where many more acts too). I know its wierd but its one of those things you kind of had to be there for!!

Ive got loads planned for this week-Im going to see a van Gogh exhibition in London, also a Charlie Chaplin one too!! How exciting!! and my sisters finally accepted my invite to come down to brighton and enjoy herself!! Ive only been here 4years so its about time, bearing in mind she only lives in Birmingham which is 3 hours away..so Ill have lots to fill you in on!!
any hoot.. a tip -look at the noisettes on youtube, they are v.cool and Ive just brought tickets to see them!! yey!!

send me a message and tell me all your hottest gossip I want to here all!!
xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. ooh...couchsurfing sounds interesting--especially if you can't travel often! i'm sooooo jealous--van gogh is my favorite artist--my very favorite painting of all time is Starry Night.
    *you also need to check out http://www.20sb.net--it's a site for 20-something bloggers to be discovered and to discover other bloggers-it's great.

    ReplyDelete