Thursday 4 February 2010

Hello people! Well Im feeling alot better and happier about things Ive just been to the cowely club, met friends, eaten good food, and had generally a really nice evening.

two things that have happened today:
-I booked a ticket to see 30 seconds to mars at wembely arena- Ive never been there before and Im uber excited

- I went to a greenpeace meeting and loved it. The vibe was relaxed and welcoming, and I found it alot more up my street with their campaign tacticts

to be honest Im still really upset over tuesdays meeting, and need sometime to get my head around it all, but Im sure Ill be fine

peace xx

2 comments:

  1. I love 30 Seconds to Mars...Jared Leto is soooooo hot! I've loved him since My So Called Life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is amazing isnt he!!?? (thats partly the reason IM GOING- BUT DONT TELL ANYONE!! shhhh

    ReplyDelete