Wednesday 3 February 2010

Dorian grey

Hello people!
Working at a bookshop parttime I have had the privalige of having new and wonderful books thrust into my hands, begging to influence my life in new adn exciting ways!!
The last book was litarally a classic!! I always knew oscar wilde was a geneous but dorian grey is a masterpeice!! What an uterlarly beautiful piece of writing!! One of the quotes that stuck with me is "there is no such thing as a good infleuence" This certainly summed up for me the moral of the whole book!!
For anyonewho is put off by reading classic literiture, read Dorian Grey!! It will ultimetly win your mind, heart.. but hopefully wont steal your soul..
anyone whos read this amazing book please leave a comment it would be great to hear what other people thought of it. Im looking forward to watching the film
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment