Sunday 14 February 2010

Happy valentines!! Even though its only just over an hour and half to go just to wish you all a happy valentines, and hope you all had an amzing day!! My day was soo chilled out, I spent it meditating, doing art, campaigning out in the cold for 2 hours for greenpeace's new airplot campaign, and cooking- so really chilled and enjoyable! I cant understand why there wasnt any GOOD romance films on tonight though (do good films and romance go together?..hummm)

NEWSFLASH!! Its the start of the chinese newyear and it the new year is the metal tiger... whats interesting is Im a Rat, and Rats like to plan, tigers dont, apparently were all in for the unexpected this year and should "go with the flow" humm do you ever get the feeling that the year has got off to a bad start for you? I do.. but maybe I should ride the wave of the unexpected, and chil out a little?

Good tidings
xxLuke

leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment