Wednesday 17 February 2010

Mcqueen


RIP McQueen, I have only just- Im a little slow I know- found out that the fashion designer alexander mcqueen is dead, He was found hanging in his wardrobe.How Tradgic!! For those of you that dont know alexander mcqueen is not only an absolute legend of fashion, but also a complete artist too. At the age of only 40 years of age this is a sad loss. But also I feel a time to reflect on this mans life and the inspirational figure that has inspired so much in people in the fashion industry, and to celebrate all his achievements in his life.

In life it is so easyt to do nothing to put off our dreams and ambitions, to sacrifice our dreams, and let them be stifiled, this isnt always our fault, but when someone difiantly stands up and goes for their dreams with all their might, I feel it shows us what we are ALL capable of.

During the brit awards 2010, Lady Gaga dedicated her performance to him, looking amazing as ususal!! but dont take my word for it get on to you tube and check out the performance yourselves!

Its easy to put on a mask (lady gaga will tell you) but follow your dreams what ever they maybe. ONE LIFE-we ought to live it

2 comments:

  1. Well said! I loved this post...Gaga is outrageous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thaaankyou miss sarah!! Yeah I love Gaga!! Her album is AMAZING- Ive only just brought it and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete