Tuesday 2 March 2010

hello

Hello Bloggies. Well Ive been a busy ol' bee. Last week was chaotic to say the least, Ive had two gigs to go to, a project to finish, and a mom to spend time with...
Very busy!!!

Went to see the Noisettes and they were amazing- Im not going to bore u all with another review, but you should deffo check them out, It was like going to see a broadway show!! amazing!!
My project is now complete, I need to get pictures uploaded really soon so you can see what Ive been doing... woooo Im listening to the wierdest song right now- Bonzo do da band- think the music as dorothy swirls away in her house, and you will get the idea (only crazier!!)
and seeing my mom was a fab end to the week.. many coctails later of course!! Love you mom!!

Other things that have graced my life include (in no particular order)
* getting Lilly allens album
# Booking tickets to see kate nash nest week-woop!!
£ actually starting to go to yoga again- but how long will it last!!??
^ finished the best book Ive ever read- the Catcher in the Rye- Read it!!

humm I was thinking what would be my target audience for this blog?
Im not writing for anyone particuly, but hope it reads ok and provides a smile or two!?
let me know xx

1 comment:

  1. Glad someone gets along with their mom!
    Ooh...I'm envious...I LOVE Kate Nash!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete