Friday 5 March 2010

Loving life

Hello bloggies!! What a lovely relaxing meal Ive just had with my friend Elie- Cottage Pie followed by Rhubarb crumble with custard- amazing old fashioned english grub!! Ive had a lovley week its been tiring but also quiet upbeat and positive, Ive been working so hard on my project and its nice NOT to be doing anything for the moment.This week Ive been to see a new film- Micmacs- if anyone has seen the french film Amalie and liked it I would really reccommend it look it up you can find a video on youtube!! Im excited too for the coming week- a very busy one!! Im going to start a new sculpture for a project of mine, work with a group on a giant puppet for the childrens parade in Brighton in May for a few days, go to Kate Nash, and there is 2 new films I want to see too, and go to a sculpture park!! anyone who reads this blog will know that I love alice in wonderland!! I cant wait for it- so Im going to see that next week and hopefully go to see "Precious" too- Im sure Ill manage to fit it in somewhere-hehe!! whats everyone been upto>? Hope you're all having fun and enjoying your lives that's what its all about!! Peace

1 comment:

  1. Hellloooo boy wonder.........I really dont know how you fit it all in. Tell us about 'Alice'so I can decide whether to go. I'm hoping to see The Lovely Bones this week, have been waiting since I read the book.Love you Lush. xxxx

    ReplyDelete