Wednesday 10 March 2010

shes changed

and Breathe.... ahhhhh.. well its only the middle of the week and Im tierd!! lol!! This week has and still is a busy one for me... Well I was supposed to be going to a sculpture park today.. but it kind of never worked out.. so I did drawed a life model instead.. hey its still fun!!

Fans of Kate Nash should know she has "changed" I think everyone in Brighton's Komedia on Monday will be sure to agree. I think Kate Nash is fab!! I love her originality her style, and dress sense is what attracted people to her, she was in "fashion" shall we say, now she has turned her back on this image, the frilly dresses, and quirky lyrics, gone is the girl and in comes the woman. She has thrown down her cute image and turned into a Punk diva!!

Personally I loved the new style of the songs, they are allot more angry and experimental, she kind of reminds me a little bit of Bjork. I did feel a little bit shocked though. Only because I wasn't expecting it, she is like rocking out on Bass and guitar, and she only played two songs from her 1st album.. but hey I came to here new stuff and I very much got it. I'm still a fan- very much so. I hope she doesn't follow one of her lyrics and kill her self.. don't do it Kate we Love you!! I'm awaiting her album in April.

The puppet show was fun!! we made the movie and it is literally the funnest thing ever, walking around with a giant puppet that is!! I think that's what has done me in today. I should be in the middle of the big puppet on the actual day too!! FUNSIES!!

anyboot, love to all, leave a comment,
xxxxluke

No comments:

Post a Comment