Sunday 24 January 2010


what.aweek.com had an amazing time, but full of highs and lows..
have u might be pleased to know finally started on my art project, which is amazing, considering all the stop and starts Ive had, so have been making a paper mache boy to go in front of a papermache tv with hand coming throu- wierd I know.. work with me people! Its kind of one of those things you have to see to believe!!

and I also went on a southcoast climate group meeting ina town called Lewis. This was really amazing, lots of talks on becoming more of a team.. and organising actions.. a climate carnival...loads of stuff that is just too exciting!! was lovely and went for walks and had lovely food,helped take part in a film, and fun games too!!

I just found out Im dyslexic too.. its funny when you get to 25 and you only just find out!! o well better late than never hey.. now I get the help that I need!! woop!!

had the most mental rows with my bf-which was shit- but hey sometimes you just have to stand your ground hey?

What have you guys and girls been up to??? love to here all!!!

Lovings
leave a comment

1 comment:

  1. Hey. Good news (I guess) that you now know you're dyslexic. But sorry to hear about the rows, I hope you guys can get it sorted.

    K

    ReplyDelete