Saturday 9 January 2010

let it snow

Hello fellow bloggers, well life on the beach had been very cold indeed this week. SNOW SNOW SNOW!! and we brits literally stop working (its official) when the weather starts to go cold!! haha!! that obviously doent stop me wearing canvas shoes and coats that ride up my waste to reveal my tummy, gosh that can get cold (it seemed like a good idea at the time)
Seiously though this week I... was really looking forward to.. my 1st week back at university for my art degree, and I went for 1 day!!! what a fecking liberty!!!! I was bored out of my skull, I did get a chance to throw snowballs, and fall over (naturally) of course though!! but seiously my life needs an injection of fun and good times right now,, Im looking with a suspicuous eye at the week ahead....

..if it will stop snowing of course

2 comments:

  1. haha you're hilarious! sounds like you're having fun across the pond---wish you could send some of that snow to me in Alabama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me I would rather the sun in alabama any day of the week... but real southern fried chicken could be good too!!

    ReplyDelete