Thursday 14 January 2010

Films

Hello boys and girls just a lil review here:
I went to see The road based on the book by cormac mc carthy.
****- 4 stars!! I really enjoyed this film, although it was really sad about what happens when our world changes. for those of you who dont know its about a father and son in america who are, trying to get to the southcoast, the people in this movie have run out of food, and have turned desperate in order to get it, alto of them have taken to canibalism, its quite shocking really, but it also got me thinking about, maybe this a world not so far off..

I've read quite a few things and some of you may know I went to copenhagen for the summit this year.. food recorces and water could be and probably will be a huge problem in the future, perhaps even in our lifetime, in this film the father and son fight for there lives, everyday is a struggle; they live an almost nomadic lifestyle. It makes me so sad to see our governments not doing enough for climate change, not seeing what they are doing to our future, is this what fates us?

plese leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment