Sunday 10 January 2010

Hey well Ive been having a little sort out and I found some poems that I wrote ages ago, thought Id post them up (not all at the same time of course) I do like to tease!!
This is a poem I wrote at the start of the summer, I was camping and I was thinking about the choices we all make in our lives, and how we sometimes sell ourselves short, and get too caught up in doing things, this is a reminder for me to take time out in nature and let her take my problems away..

Good natured

A question
Why not stop a while? enjoy what there is to see?
why not care a while, why not live?
Earth should be boundless, lets not put up boundries
Live limitless
Lets think what we're doing for a while
breathe
Lets take the time to smile
live and let live
cus natures calling
lets head her warning
and live

No comments:

Post a Comment