Wednesday 30 December 2009

newyear goodbyes

humm wow what a year, it litarally has been amazing and Im thanking all my friends and family for making it such a good year some highlights from the year that has passed:
  • waking up last new yeas day in a forest in wales
  • compleating my course at bath college
  • going to rome and seeing the amazing beautiful capital with my fam
  • moving back to brighton on valentines day
  • having a fantastic pride here in brighton
  • meeting raw geniuses
  • My birthday celebrations and craziness with the lovlie brummies
  • starting university- an amazing new chapter to my life
  • going to jamaica with my best friend reeta!! woo what a party
  • going to copenhagen and protesting, wanting to create lots more action in the newyear!
  • Havin a lovely christmas with family and friends

I am truley blessed in my life and am looking forward to another amazing year ahead, I'm planning to chill out allot more.. and hopefully not get as chaotic!! haha... wishing you all an amazing newyear, would love to find out what you all have been upto....

Love to all, Luke xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment