Friday 3 July 2009

3times du-dududu-dududu!!

arghghghghgh¬¬ computers!! why is it when your really happy with something the computer deletes it for you!! this IS THE SECOND TIME I RIGHT THIS!! I have officially watched the film "anita and me" 3 times in a week!! Im turning into a child with thier favorite film!! I never do that!! but I do love it!! Ive just knitted my friend a prezzie!! the joys of the credit crunch ey? lol!! Im sooo old school!!
Niel is back too and we got to spend a lovely night together!! he was a day late!! but his flight was delayed by 22 hours-so Ill suppose Ill forgive him!!
My 3 day expidition was also a huge success! I walked 48km and have the worn heels to prove it!! we loved and... got lost!! and ended up celebrating in a carpark with ponys!! I hav decided to announce I am officailly a geek (and proud) I knit and enjoy walking!! but I dont even fit in that box- lol!! well its gay pride tommorrow and I dont know if I will be going!! I might just chill out in brighton and enjoy the sun!! naturally...

No comments:

Post a Comment